FTS Level 1 Got a Q?
This 2 Day Course will revolutionise your understanding of how we truly ‘function’. It will literally ‘Fast Track’ you to an understanding of the key concepts that have been previously misinterpreted.
“With over 20 years of fitness training experience these concepts have had such a profound effect on myself that I have questioned how and what we have had to teach over the years regarding all aspects of training!”
If your training provider isn’t teaching this then ask them why not or go out and find somebody that does! You’ll re-think your understanding of ‘living anatomy’ in regards to function and it will provide you with an understanding of the ‘fundamental’ sciences involved in human movement and how they contribute to the end goal of your client/patient’s functioning or performance.
This Intensive 2 Day Course is designed to give you the maximum take away knowledge and skills in return for your investment and time! With this you’ll be able to:
Truly Distinguish Yourself – Provide a Higher Level of Service and Training – Become a ‘Functional Training Specialist ‘
1 Be able to ASSESS, ANALYSE and PREDICT movement of the KiKinetic Chain
2 Be able to Introduce Strategies and Techniques to improve the Objective Movement
3 Be able to Measure the Improvements made to the Objective Movement
Also – Learn 162 Symmetrical Hip/knee/Ankle (squat) Patterns!
Some of what you will learn:
- Identify the extrinsic and intrinsic forces (Laws) acting on and contributing to movement
- Identify and understand the basis of the Process Pyramid for the why, how and what of 3D Motion
- Understand the 8 Principles of 3D Motion
- Understand the 8 Strategies of 3D Motion
- Understand the kinetic chain of the skeletal system
- Understand how motion is integral to muscle contraction, force development and to the ‘load to unload’ principle
- Understand that the traditional model of anatomy is not sufficient for understanding 3D muscle function in upright weight bearing posture
- Identify how muscles that do not cross a joint can create motion of that joint
- Identify concentric (acceleration), eccentric (deceleration) as well as ecocentric (load to unload) functions of muscle
- Understand the importance of proprioceptors in coordinating functional movements
- Understand the importance 3 plane eccentric loading of the muscles
And much more………
Some of what you will be able to apply:
- Strategies for training an individual’s threshold and force conversion zone
- Assessment of the Kinetic chain in gait
- Learn, demonstrate and coach a range of exercise patterns for the ankle joint
- Learn, demonstrate and coach a range of exercise patterns for the knee joint
- Learn, demonstrate and coach a range of exercise patterns for the hip joint
- 3D assisted manual techniques to increase motion of the foot and ankle
- Perform and coach a number of exercises that develop a client’s range of motion in different planes for the posterior lower leg
- Perform and coach a number of strength exercises that develop a client’s stability in different planes for the posterior lower leg
Investment: £249 for the First 6 Spaces Booked – £349 after
TBC Reserve Space
TBC Reserve Space
Both days are 9:30am-4:30pm and include theory as well as practical elements.
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact us in the first instance.